Friday, August 8, 2014

Win A FREE BOOK! Graveyard Shift "Spread the Word" Promo

Parts:  Graveyard Shift Book 3In preparation for the Kickstarter launch of my new book, I'm asking for your help.  In exchange, I'm offering you the one thing everybody loves:

FREE STUFF

Book three in the Graveyard Shift series, “Parts”, launches on Kickstarter on October 17th.
Mention any of my books in a blog post, Facebook or Twitter and get entered in a drawing for a free autographed Chris Weedin book!  If you already have 'em all, don't worry – I'll make it worth your while.  Promise!  (Oh yeah... PROMISE!)

What should you post? It doesn't matter... just be creative! It can be a review, favorite line from the series, funny (or not) comment, pithy (or not) observation or just something strange you come up with on your own. If you haven't read the books, no problem! I don't care!  This could be your chance to get started on a 5-star reviewed supernatural-adventure-comedy series.  Just like you've always wanted!  :)

Whatever.

Just make sure you get the proper recognition by following these tips for each type of social media:

Facebook: Tag me (Chris Weedin)
Twitter: Include hashtag #ChrisWeedinPromo
Blog Post: Email me a link

*ALL: Include a link to my author page on Amazon.com (see link below)


I'll do a drawing of all entries that meet the above criteria and you'll get your freebie... signed to boot. Contest ends 8/31. One entry per person.

Go get 'em, Graveyard Shifters!

No comments:

Post a Comment